Intermediate B/K

Friday, January 28, 2005

More about me

I love travelling and had a wonderful holiday in December overseas. I went with Roxanne, my daughter, and we visited some of the places in India where I grew up, and also met up with some old school friends. If you'd like to read more about this, have a look at my blog about our trip. Remember that blogs usually have the latest information at the top, so if you want to read about my trip in the right order you will have to start at the bottom, otherwise you could feel very confused!

When I'm at home, I really enjoy spending time with my family. We usually eat dinner together and sit round the table talking about what we have done during the day. We often have meals with our extended family as well, as both Mark's family and mine all live in Auckland.

I don't spend much time watching TV but prefer to go to the movies or watch a video. I don't have a lot of time to read, but it is my main way of relaxing. I'm really into making cards as well. I'm very interested in online education and spend quite a lot of time on the internet. One thing that I'm not good at is texting. My children keep encouraging me to buy a new phone that can text, but I am so slow at it! I need lots of practice! But I can type really quickly on the computer :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home