Intermediate B/K

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Easter break

I had a great holiday in Australia over the last week. My husband and I had a couple of nights in Sydney and then went down to Canberra for a school reunion for me. I met up with a number of classmates as well as teachers from a looooooong time ago! Back to Sydney for some shopping before we came back to NZ. The weather was wonderful and we had a lovely time.

I hope you all feel refreshed and ready for the last couple of weeks of term - including the exam week.

I have been checking your individual blogs and am delighted that Gene, Echo and Ivy have been writing on their blogs. Corrections coming for you on Monday, although if you email me I will send them to you online. Some of you others need to do some more writing over the weekend! Coursework is due next week and we will be giving you a mark towards your 15% overall mark. See you all Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home